Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Mixed cropping through JEEVIKA approach@Jhabua


I am Kushaal Bhuniya, from Chota Julwaniya Village ( Thandala block0Jhabua) . My house number is 154. We were traditional farmers, but Jeevika project changed our mindsets. Now I am planning to adopt mixed cropping and hedawadi plantation. Also I am going to prepare 100 pits to plant mango. Jeevika project informed us to increase our income level using agriculture techniques. I am planning to sow Groundnuts, soyabean, cotton, maize, Jwaar, rice, lady finger, Black Gram, khodra, chawla. This year, after getting more information through Jeevika Team, I will not only do agriculture for earning money, but also for getting good nutrient food. I have understood the importance of money and health both. As Jeevika Team told me earn money to get all facilities, but earn health to enjoy these facilities also.

For more on CARITAS INDIA JEEVIKA log on to www.jeevikacaritas.blogspot.com

By Pragati-Jhabua-JEEVIKA team

No comments:

Post a Comment