Sunday, January 12, 2014

Unsung hero Sumit Rathore !


शायद गुमशुदा हो ज़माने की निगाहो में.... पर किसी को क्या पता ...तुम लगे हो दिन रात ज़माने को सजाने में....

In my programme team -every one is hero in his or her own way! My team gives me energy, and synergy to work..I love and respect their 'being quite common...but making difference style of working'....i feel good amount of things I learn from them...I also feel they are the oxygen for the entire work we do....and I think my professional identity goes with my organisation..my team ( with whom I work) and these unsung heroes...lets know them!

Today just sharing about one more unknown hero-who is probably unknown to a larger scale but is quite known to people of Ujjain...Mr. Sumit , about 28 years old, Project Coordinator in Caritas India JEEVIKA programme at Kripa Ujjain. A a passionate man, who devotes his 75% of time ( even in winter season- he starts day quite early in the morning) in field and being with community...not just think to finish programme and close files, but believes in sustaining programmes in the form that community could own it!

Recently I was in Ujjain and we had 3-4 village visits -What I found interesting was -people were able to connect with summit, not only with programme per se...but they feel him as some who could sit with them and listen them ( probably not to give solution to everything, but makes them feel that shares their grief and doubles their joy)

The amount an passion and knowledge he has, he could be easily settled somewhere in some other big programme, but its the commitment towards his organisation and charm of JEEVIKA-which keeps him vibrating to work beyond programmes!

...a big HUG to summit! and I really like his passion and commitment to bring out change!

Let's know some of these unknown heroes -who really not only bring development, but strengthen development practices !

Give a big hug such all unknown heroes!

शायद गुमशुदा हो ज़माने की निगाहो में.... पर किसी को क्या पता ...तुम लगे हो दिन रात ज़माने को सजाने में....

By Vinod Pandey -Caritas India

No comments:

Post a Comment